(The Green Shop) can be regarded as a flagship of how a small trader should be operating.
– Biodynamic Association (BDA): Organic Certification Assessment, Inspector’s Report 10.10.11
Small Business of the Year 2008.
– In recognition of positive environmental & social benefits accruing from promoting responsible retail: Berwick Rotary 28.09.08
Greener than Robin Hood’s underpants.
– The Guardian: Food Directory 2007
EBDA Award 2006.
– Enterprise ahead of its time…dedicated to ethical trading standards and sale of ethical products. Fourteen years later firmly established. Award in recognition of commitment to environmentally friendly, ethical and ecological trading: from Eastern Borders Development Association (EBDA) Citation, 13th March 2007
Voted Best Independant Retailer.
– Readers’ Poll: Berwick Advertiser May/June 2005
A Star Performer.
– The Shoppers Guide To Organic Food – Lynda Brown April 1998
A rather splendid shop.
– Jon Pertwee (Dr. Who/Worzel Gummidge) visiting our shop while on a tour which brought him to The Maltings 1995
I really don’t want to do this.
– Ross, feeling like the big hairy Hawkwind-loving scruff he is, nervously contemplating life behind a counter. On opening: 08:30, 18.11.93. I remember it well.